HELLO....MY NAME IS ANDIE!

Hi! I'm Andie, a fabric designer, an illustrator, a painter, owner of my own little cupcake company and a loving mom of my sweet chihuahua. I love creating beautiful things and feel the need to constantly be creative. My reflection on creativity states how necessary and fulfilling it is for the human soul. To love those around you, to be honost and true and to make each day matter with the gifts that you've got....are three beautiful ingredients for a purposeful and beautiful life! This here, is my blog to share with you.....

Friday, August 14, 2009

ANDIE DESIGNS PROJECT RUNWAY!

Bet you didn't know that the whole collection called "You've got the Notions" was designed by your's truely! All those fashion illustration classes from my years at Art Center College of Design really paid off when I got this assignment to create a group for Project Runway. The group has co-ordinates of safety pins, needles, threads, zippers, buttons, make it work in a pattern template style and these three patterns shown above. It was a pretty broad group for everything suggesting sewing and notions. My favorite is the fashion girls (just because it's what I do!) and the next one is the dress forms...inspired of course by Jean Paul Gaultier back in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment