HELLO....MY NAME IS ANDIE!

Hi! I'm Andie, a fabric designer, an illustrator, a painter, owner of my own little cupcake company and a loving mom of my sweet chihuahua. I love creating beautiful things and feel the need to constantly be creative. My reflection on creativity states how necessary and fulfilling it is for the human soul. To love those around you, to be honost and true and to make each day matter with the gifts that you've got....are three beautiful ingredients for a purposeful and beautiful life! This here, is my blog to share with you.....

Sunday, April 10, 2011

ASD LIVING- GOT ANDIE'S CUPCAKES!

Well, Asd Living still carries a few of my designs still! The Sweet Cupcake {that never dies} pattern is going strong and so is the Cherry Soda as well as the Sophia pattern. YAY! And those cute little apron boxes for both the adults and kid styles are adorable too, aren't they? Those I really enjoyed designing a few years back ...and the labels for the kitchen linen towels sure were fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment