HELLO....MY NAME IS ANDIE!

Hi! I'm Andie, a fabric designer, an illustrator, a painter, owner of my own little cupcake company and a loving mom of my sweet chihuahua. I love creating beautiful things and feel the need to constantly be creative. My reflection on creativity states how necessary and fulfilling it is for the human soul. To love those around you, to be honost and true and to make each day matter with the gifts that you've got....are three beautiful ingredients for a purposeful and beautiful life! This here, is my blog to share with you.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

APRON BOXES FOR ASD LIVING

ASD Living {Art + Style + Design =Living} had asked me to design their first project of many for their premiere line! I was thrilled to take on the task and thrilled to know that there were several of my textile designs chosen to be part of their new line. Yes, of course one of them just had to be the infamous cupcake design as well. In the future here, I will see if I can link you to the ASD Living catalogue and highlight a few of my designs. Right now, luckily I had a little time to create a post or two, and then I need to go back to work! Packaging design has opened new doors as a designer and I am truely grateful for more work and wonderful opportunies with great clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment