HELLO....MY NAME IS ANDIE!

Hi! I'm Andie, a fabric designer, an illustrator, a painter, owner of my own little cupcake company and a loving mom of my sweet chihuahua. I love creating beautiful things and feel the need to constantly be creative. My reflection on creativity states how necessary and fulfilling it is for the human soul. To love those around you, to be honost and true and to make each day matter with the gifts that you've got....are three beautiful ingredients for a purposeful and beautiful life! This here, is my blog to share with you.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ASD LIVING'S FLEECE RETREAT

Another great project for ASD Living {Art + Style + Design = Living}. This is a sleeve that will wrap itself around 100% Microfleece blanket. We didn't want the sleeve to be an average generic look so I tried to make the sleeve as creative and stunningly beautiful as I could....
This particular process had gone through many stages as you can see below. I originally came up with a good clean graphic concept.The idea was there but Lisa Wells, the director, had just a little different image in mind. Eventually we got it just right!
And here you go......This is the final result for the 100% Microfleece sleeve that will wrap itself around a warm and cozy blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment