HELLO....MY NAME IS ANDIE!

Hi! I'm Andie, a fabric designer, an illustrator, a painter, owner of my own little cupcake company and a loving mom of my sweet chihuahua. I love creating beautiful things and feel the need to constantly be creative. My reflection on creativity states how necessary and fulfilling it is for the human soul. To love those around you, to be honost and true and to make each day matter with the gifts that you've got....are three beautiful ingredients for a purposeful and beautiful life! This here, is my blog to share with you.....

Sunday, May 9, 2010

OH BOY! NEW GREETINGZ FROM DITZIE CAKES!

I've been a busy girl lately! I just can't tell you how how my nights have been spent coming up with new greeting cardz for my Ditzie "Couture" Cake Shoppe! Like the original section of greeting cards on my current site, these will have a fresh new look. Hopefully they will hit the spot for all wonderful occasion's that will say it best....with a card and a nice batch of cupcakes! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment