HELLO....MY NAME IS ANDIE!

Hi! I'm Andie, a fabric designer, an illustrator, a painter, owner of my own little cupcake company and a loving mom of my sweet chihuahua. I love creating beautiful things and feel the need to constantly be creative. My reflection on creativity states how necessary and fulfilling it is for the human soul. To love those around you, to be honost and true and to make each day matter with the gifts that you've got....are three beautiful ingredients for a purposeful and beautiful life! This here, is my blog to share with you.....

Saturday, May 8, 2010

THESE PLACEMATZ AND NAPKINS ARE PACKAGED WITH STYLE!

How fun to have a placematz come in a so cool looking box like this! ASD Living got a little Shag Inspired when they asked me to design this rather complicated box for their colorful line of cotton placematz and matching -or mix it up- napkins. For the napkins we just came up with a simple handtag and they will be creatively tied with black ribbon! Can't wait to show you how this box really folds up when it gets printed!
And here are the hand tags that will coordinate with the placemat box just nicely. Dinner is at eight o'clock and bring a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment